Date of publication:
This Public Offer (hereinafter referred to as the Offer) is a public offer originating from the Internet service for the search of CASHWALLET offers located at: cashwallet.io, hereinafter referred to as the "Agent", to conclude an agency agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") on the conditions below . The offer determines all the essential conditions of the proposed to conclude the Treaty, namely: the subject matter of the Agreement, the nature of the relationship of the Agent and any person who, by its conclusive and other actions provided for by law, has accepted this Offer of concluding this Agreement and hereinafter referred to as the "Principal" .
For the purposes of this offer, the following terms and definitions are used in the following meaning:
"Offer" - this document, a proposal containing all the essential terms of the Contract, from which the will of the Agent making an offer to conclude a contract on the terms specified in the offer with anyone who responds is seen.
"Acceptance of an offer" is the response of any competent person to the Offer of the Contractor by its adoption, which generates a legal relationship between the Agent and the Principal and is the moment of conclusion of the Agreement between the Parties. The acceptance of the Offer must be complete and unconditional. An unconditional acceptance of this public offer is the Principal's actions to send (transfer) the digital goods (other property, including money) to the Agent and / or to a third party designated by the Agent.
"Contract" means an agency agreement between the Agent and the Principal, concluded on the terms of this Offer, by means of an Acceptance of the Offer.
"Principal" is an active person over 18 (eighteen) years of age who has accepted the Offer Acceptance and has given the task to the Principal to search for offers of individuals interested in exchanging a digital goods for a digital goods (other values, things not limited in turnover) meeting the criteria specified Principal at the time of acceptance of the Offer.
"Web-site", "Internet-Service" - multifunctional Web-interfaces of the Agent, located on the Internet at: cashwallet.io, where the Agent places all necessary information on the offers of individuals interested in exchanging a digital goods for a digital product other values, things not limited in turnover).
"Digital goods" is an object of civil rights that can exist exclusively in electronic form, including, but not limited to, objects such as crypto currency.
2. SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
The subject of the agency contract proposed for the conclusion of this offer is the implementation by the Agent on behalf and at the expense of the Principal of actions aimed at:
- search for offers of individuals interested in concluding a contract for the purchase and sale of a digital goods that meet the criteria reported by the Principal to the Agent at the time of the Acceptance of the Offer;
- transfer of the said information to such an individual;
- receipt of property from the Principal for the transfer of such property to a third party on behalf of the Principal.
3. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
The agent is obliged:
- make every possible effort to commit acts that are the subject of the contract.
- to ensure the confidentiality of actions performed in fulfillment of the contract.
- comply with the requirements of the laws of the country on whose territory it is legally based, as well as the state to whose citizens it belongs.
- require the Principal to provide any necessary information to fulfill its obligations under the transaction offered for the conclusion of this offer, including personal data.
- to encourage the Principal on the terms and in the order established by this offer.
- temporarily suspend work for technical work and troubleshooting
- Stop the implementation of the contract upon receipt of a complaint about the facts of fraud or the request of third parties to the competent authorities in connection with the performance of the contract. The fulfillment of obligations is stopped until the necessary circumstances are clarified.
- Establish and change the amount of commission for the services provided
- Refuse the prospective client in the provision of services, without explaining the reasons.
- Require the Principal to confirm the transfer of funds using mobile communications, e-mail or a screenshot of a digital wallet.
- Suspend the performance of obligations under the contract and do not return the money until the identity of the Principal is established.
The Principal is obliged: - before the conclusion of this agreement by accepting this offer, provide the agent with the following information for the execution of the subject of the contract: his full name, first name, patronymic, full bank details (settlement account, account, TIN, BIC, bank name, own TIN) e-mail address, address of the crypto-currency purse.
- to read and accept fully and unconditionally the provisions of this public offer.
- after the acceptance of the offer: inform the Agent by sending an electronic message to the e-mail [email protected] or by sending a message in the telegram messenger https://telegram.me/CashWallet about the sending (transfer) to the Agent of the property, including money: the exact date, time , sending of property, requisites of the sender and the recipient.
- pay for the Agent's services (pay agency fees) in the manner specified in section 4 of this offer.
- in relations in the Principal, be guided by the provisions of this offer.
- transfer the property to the Agent before the expiration of 15 (fifteen) minutes from the date of communication to the Agent of the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
4. CALCULATIONS OF THE PARTIES
The agency fee is accrued and paid at the time of acceptance of the Agent's report by the Principal. The Agent's report is considered accepted by the Principal at the moment the Principal receives the requested information about individuals interested in exchanging a digital goods for digital goods from the Agent and sending the Principal to the Agent of property, including money and digital goods. The agency fee is paid by retaining the Agent's agency fee from the amounts received earlier from the Principal for the performance of the agency contract.
5. REFERENCE PROGRAM
The referral program is an incentive for a registered Principal, the size of which depends on the number of visitors to the Web site that have come to the Web site for the corresponding referral link.
How does the referral system work:
The principal goes through the registration procedure on the Web site and in his personal cabinet receives his unique referral link, which he can distribute to new users (referrals). If the referral has registered and / or accepted this offer, the Principal has the right to receive encouragement from the Agent (referral commission).
The above refers to referrals of the 1st level, for their work is charged 0.6% of the transaction amount.
When referrals of the 1st level start to invite the following referrals, then in relation to the first Principal they will be referrals of the 2nd level and for their work the initial Principal is charged 0.2% of the amount of their exchange in order of encouragement.
Referral accruals can only be obtained if the service fee for the exchange is greater than 0%. If the service commission for this direction of exchange is absent, there are no referral charges.
Cumulative discount system:
On the site, in addition to referral, there is a savings system of discounts. Everyone who registers receives a discount. In order for the accumulative discount system to start working, you need to register on the site. The initial discount is 0.05%. The size of the discount increases, depending on the volume of successful transactions. The amount is indicated in rubles.
|From (more)||To (inclusive)||Percent|
|300 000||500 000||0.06%|
|500 000||1 000 000||0.07%|
|1 000 000||2 000 000||0.08%|
|2 000 000||3 000 000||0.09%|
|3 000 000||5 000 000||0.1%|
|5 000 000||10 000 000||0.11%|
|10 000 000||20 000 000||0.12%|
|20 000 000||40 000 000||0.15%|
|40 000 000||----||Personal discount|
7. REGULATIONS OF EXECUTION OF OBLIGATIONS
Execution of obligations by the Agent occurs not earlier than the performance of its obligations by the Principal, that is, after the transfer of funds (other property) to the Agent. The duties of the Agent shall be deemed fulfilled after the performance of the acts that are the subject of the contract.
After the transfer of funds (other property) to the Agent, the Principal has no right to refuse to execute the contract.
8. SPECIAL CONDITIONS
In the event that the amount of money (other property) received by the Agent from the Principal for transfer to a third party is less than the amount specified by the Principal in his instruction to the Agent, the Agent shall suspend the fulfillment of obligations until receipt from the Principal of a personal written instruction on the actions to be taken by the Agent . If the Principal has transferred such an order to the Agent within 30 minutes from the moment of transfer of money (other property), the exchange rates used at the time of transfer of money (other property) are used for the purposes of the contract, except in cases of sharp fluctuation of the exchange rate. In the event of not receiving any communication from the Principal, the Agent shall, at its discretion, suspend the operation of the contract or perform it, based on the amount of money received (other property).
All commissions arising from the transfer of funds from the Principal to the Agent are paid by the Principal.
In the event of a sharp fluctuation in the exchange rate (more than 10%), the Agent reserves the right to unilaterally change the amount of money to be transferred to a third party.
If the Principal reports to the Agent incomplete or inaccurate data, or if the data is provided in violation of the deadline, the Agent has the right to refuse to perform the contract to the Principal, to retain the monetary funds (other property) before receiving a message from the Principal about the need to return them. The refund is made in the same way as the money (other property) was received from the Principal, while the Agent has the right to indiscriminately keep a fine of 2% (two) percent of the amount of the received property.
The agent is not responsible for incorrect filling in the application or other errors when using the resource, spoiling the equipment of the Principal and third parties in the process of execution of the contract. The cancellation of the operation is not provided in all cases.
9. OTHER CONDITIONS
The period for making claims is 3 (three) calendar days from the date of acceptance of this offer. The Agent is not responsible and does not compensate for losses incurred due to incorrect (unauthorized) use of the service, as well as the Principal's mistakes made when filling out any forms on the website. The Agent shall not be liable for the loss and / or damage (loss) arising from the inability of the Principal to use his own equipment and / or its elements and / or the lack of the necessary full or partial functionality of the equipment or its components. The Agent is not responsible for the action (inaction) of other third parties, in relation to which the Principal enters, as a result of using the Internet service. It is not the competence of the Agent to check whether the Principal has the right to the funds used to fulfill its obligations under the contract.